We are disrupting an entire industry. In 2017 more than 50% of the retailers need a new cash register. We are building the most mobile-native way to manage stores: meet Tillhub. We are are an award winning team consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and software developers. Based in Berlin, we have already acquired many very promising clients.
Now it is time for us and you to grow our team even further. We are looking for a talented, passionate, and resourceful iOS developer who shares our vision and wants to build something exciting and fresh. Our vision is to create a much better point of sale and help retailers to win in their businesses in the 21st century.
As a core member of our agile development team, you will design, implement and maintain modern & innovative tool sets for our iOS POS system backend infrastructure and the HTML5 version while working with cutting edge technology. You will have direct influence on anything you build: we know what we want to do, but if you know a better solution, we will go your way! You will improve the product by expanding the range of features converting the input from our existing customer base and potential customers.>
Our tech stack is HTML-5, Node.JS, Angular 1+2, Typescript, Django, Play, SQL etc. If you are a team player who can talk code, English or German and constantly think how to improve the application and user experience, we would love to hear from you.
- You gained at least 3 years of experience software development or a related field (programming, web development, backend developer)
- You are an excellent developer with outstanding skills in more than 1 language
- You are a passionate engineer who loves to code and write clear and well engineered code
- Experience in building and deploying complex but well maintained and testable applications
- You are an enthusiast for technical challenges tweaking third-party APIs and SDKs to maximum stability
- You work independently with a strong sense for quality
- You have knowledge about the iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- You have extended experience with SQL-databases
Sounds interesting? We have started with our big vision and this is your chance now to shape the success and future of a company from the ground up!
Based in Berlin Kreuzberg, you will be part of our fine international team of 10 and shape the success of Tillhub. Regular internal tech talks, skill-building events, as well as retrospectives will help you achieve mastery with us. We believe in flat hierarchies, Slack, limited meetings and fast honest talk. A monthly feedback day will help you receive valuable feedback from your peers and supervisors. Having awesome team events and a feeling that you change people’s lives all day long complete our offer. In our new and modern office in Kreuzberg, you will be provided with fruits, drinks, fancy chairs and a nice view over the Spree.